Amy Pharma Nitrile Examination Glove, $16.99/Box – 169.90/Case (10 Boxes)
$16.99 – $169.90
- Protection from unwanted and dangerous substances.
- Excellent tactile sensitivity and puncture resistance.
- Superior strength with better puncture resistance.
- Full textured or Fingertip textured enhances wet and dry grip.
- Thinner gauge improves tactile sensitivity.
- Custom design enhances comfort and fit.
- Suitable for operations with high risk of contact with blood or body fluids.
- They are three times more resistant than latex gloves.
- Single-use gloves made of blue nitrile. Powder-free. Suitable for medical and laboratory use.
- Provide an alternative solution for individuals who are allergic to natural rubber latex.
Amy Pharma Nitrile Examination Gloves
Material: Manufactured from 100% nitrile (Acrylonitrile-Butadiene)
Type: Non-Sterile Powder-Free. Ambidextrous; Fingertip Textured; Beaded Cuff.
Color: White, Blue, Purple; Marked in the check box on the box and shipping carton with black ink.
Quality Standards: Conforms to ASTM D6319
Manufactured under: ISO9001: 2008, ISO 13485:2003, ISO 22000:2005 Quality Management System.
Storage Store in a dry and cool place, the temperature not higher than 38°C.
Shelf-life 3 years from the date of manufacturing.
Gloves Palm Width: Small 3.5″, Medium 4.0″, Large 4.25″, Extra-large 4.6″; Marked in the check box on the box and shipping carton with black ink.
Box Size: Length: 9.5″ Width: 4.5″ Height: 2.75″
Box Weight: Weight 0.9lb
Carton Size: Length: 14.5″ Width: 10″ Height: 10″
Weight: Weight 9.99lb
Extra Large, Large, Medium, Small
|Box or Case(10 Boxes)||